Activist Map (S.I.)
The Activist Map below is an AMAZING tool Activists and Organizers alike can use to connect with others and build coalitions, gather contacts, etc. The Solutions Institute has enable us to host the Activist Map on The Resistance Journals. Please watch the tutorial, below, and don’t forget to visit S.I!Activist Map Beta – Are You On the Map?
Welcome to the Activist Map (Beta)
Coalition Building, Revolutionized
Welcome to the Activist Map Beta. We’re here to put you on the map.
Free Advertising for Current activists:
You can easily connect with any other active organization on the map by clicking on the map below, then clicking on a state and picking a colored county. (Note: You will need to disable your pop-up blocker.) The counties are colored based on the amount of groups available in that county, from green (lowest) to red (highest).
Want to get involved? Turn your passion into action. You can easily find any grassroots organization by clicking the map below and choosing your state and county. (Note: You will need to disable your pop-up blocker.)
How to Add Your Organization:
You can submit your organization by clicking on your state, then your county, and then clicking “add organization” in the top left corner.
Map will open in a new tab.
In order to assist the most people possible, the activist map has few rules. By adding your organization to the Activist Map, you agree:
1. You have permission to list the organization’s information.
2. Your organization is active, and consists of more than a facebook page/facebook group.
3. Your organization does not promote an inherently racist (viewing one race as inherently superior to another) sexist (viewing one sex as inherently superior to another) or violent view.
4. Your organization is not used for the sole purpose of promoting a candidate.
5. Your organization is not an officially registered political party.
About the Map Beta
The activist map beta is free for anyone to use, and designed to help current and potential activists connect with each other. It is provided for free by the Solutions Institute, a collection of activists and professionals from across the political spectrum. There will be a featured tab above for organizations or grassroots movements who want to be in the featured section.
Reach out to us here: http://solutions-institute.org/contact-us/